Vitamin B12 Injections
- Over 50% of US population has a Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- It is an essential nutrient that our bodies cannot produce. It plays a vital role in production of red blood cells, supports bone health, brain and nervous system function, and increases serotonin.
- Benefits include prevention of anemia, strengthens bones, skin, hair and nails, improve mood, depression, and energy level.
- Vitamin B12 is only found in animal products and is absorbed in the gut. Vegans, vegetarians, people with digestive problems, have a poor diet, or take medication to prevent heartburn are at higher risk for deficiency.
- Alcohol abuse, smoking, autoimmune disorders, poor diet, eating a vegetarian or vegan diet, Crohn’s disease, and aging can contribute to deficiency.
- Injections can quickly boost B12 levels since it bypasses the digestive system and gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
- Proper levels of B12 reduce the risk of serious complications of a deficiency
- Injections recommended monthly.
- Increases in mood and energy level is a big Plus!