Microneedling with Radio Frequency
VIVACE – Microneedling with Radio Frequency
- Topical skin numbing is necessary prior to this treatment, but then it is very comfortable.
- The machine “stamps” a grid patch of coated micro-needles into the dermis creating microchannels. This micro-injury and the repair process stimulates collagen production.
- The needles simultaneously deliver radio frequency (mild heat) to the precise depth to tighten skin.
- Depth and RF intensity can be adjusted to target individual goals…wrinkles and fine lines, improve skin texture, tighten skin, and minimize appearance of acne or other facial scarring.
- You will definitely need to allow time for numbing prior to procedure
- Skin will be pink right after, will calm down overnight, and you can wear makeup next day.
- Perfect opportunity to let corrective, hydrating or calming serums seep into open channels.
- Best results gotten with 3-4 treatments about 5-6 weeks apart.
- Desired results will increase over time as more collagen is produced.
- Procedure takes about 45 minutes plus numbing. No bleeding, bruising, or pain when completed.